This is a CONFIDENT BEGINNER pattern.
This listing is for those who wish to purchase the Piccolo Moonface Cushion pattern as a single PDF pattern.
/ Round cushion
/ Mr or Mrs Moon appliqué face template included
/ Made with felt
/ Finished dimensions27cm (10.5”) wide and 7cm (3”) tall
If you purchase the One Thimble Digital Sewing Magazine Issue 18 you’ll receive everything in this PDF as part of it!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ BEFORE PURCHASE
1. This listing is for a PDF Pattern not a completed item or a printed paper pattern.
2. Following purchase you will receive an (INSTANT AUTO SENT) email to your PayPal account which will contain a link to this PDF. You can also access your pattern by “logging in” to your account (you will be prompted to set up an account during checkout).
3. If you have computer issues and have any issues getting your link or downloading your pattern please let me know firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If you have any questions about the pattern you can ask in the Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/onethimblesewingenthusiasts , or via email at email@example.com
5. This PDF pattern comes with a cottage license. What that means is that if you sew from home to sell at markets or online via Facebook, etsy, madeit etc. you can definitely sell items made from these patterns without needing to purchase a separate license. You can not get people to sew items made from these patterns for you to on-sell. Where appropriate please credit the pattern with a statement like “made with a Piccolo Studio Pattern” or similar.
Please note the patterns themselves, the photographs & the content of the PDF IS covered by copyright and may not be shared. It is for your personal use only. Each person who wishes to use these patterns should purchase their own copy.
If you are unclear on this please ask at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Every effort has been made to ensure that the included patterns & tutorials are accurate, however One Thimble accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions, loss or damages or other consequences arising from the included information, patterns & tutorials. The views and comments expressed by contributors are not necessarily that of the editor. You should consult experts for advice specific to your circumstances before relying on any of the included information.
7. Prices are displayed on the website in Australian Dollars exclusive of GST and VAT. Taxes will be calculated and displayed at checkout after you’ve entered your address. Your paypal invoice will be in Australian dollars. The rate of conversion from other currencies to Australian dollars will be shown at the bottom of your paypal invoice.
M a t e r i a l s , T o o l s & N o t i o n s
(please note materials listed are tomake one moon only.)
• 50cm (20”) white felt (Miss Moonface) or 50cm (20”) grey felt (Mr Moonface). Based on felt on the roll which is 100cm (40”) wide.
• 22x15cm (9×6”) piece grey felt (Miss Moonface) or black felt (Mr Moonface)
• 24 x 15cm (10×6”) piece fusible heat bonding web for applique (eg vleisofix)
• 10x5cm (4×2”) silver lycra or cheek fabric of choice
• 500gm bag polyester filling (eg hobbyfill)
• Coordinating threads and needle
• Light colour felt tip pen (Miss Moonface) or black felt tip pen (Mr Moonface)
• Rotary Cutter, ruler and mat
• Printer and Ink
• Press cloth or scrap of cotton