THIS LISTING IS FOR THE NINTH ISSUE OF THE ONE THIMBLE PDF E-ZINE.
You will receive the following PDF patterns/tutorials:
– Cross Bow Dress (size 0-8)
– Pseudo Smocked Romper (size nb-3)
– Ringmaster Top (size 1-10)
– Ringmaster Pants (size 1-10)
– Timeless Treasures Skirt (size 1-10)
– The Carnival Jacket (size 3-12)
– Vincent the Victor Free Motion Applique
– Trapeze Eloise Free Motion Applique
– The Statement Clutch
– Good Fortune Headwrap
– Festive Felties *
– Cheeky Monkey Softie
– Vintage Circus Sit Upon
– Circus Toss Game
YOU CAN PURCHASE THE PDF PATTERNS INDIVIDUALLY BUT WITH THE E-ZINE YOU GET $100+ WORTH OF PATTERNS + ARTICLES!
In the e-zine you’ll find the following articles & tutorials:
– How to insert an invisible zipper
– How to get perfect points when sewing Half Square Triangles
– How to make an I-spy bag
– How to make a velcro back bow tie and toy tutu
– How to make a Hoop Tent
– How to make an insulated lunch bag
– How to fussy cut
– How to get your Sewjo back
– How to photograph flatlays
– Trending fabrics and much more
If you’d like a closer look at what’s included you can check out the Sneak Peek Magazine HERE.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask at firstname.lastname@example.org
or for general inquiries at email@example.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ BEFORE PURCHASE
1. This e-zine is in PDF format and the pages are A4 sized. It is advisable to ONLY print the pattern pages and to read the e-zine on your computer or mobile device. The pattern pages can be printed on letter or A4 sized paper with scaling set to none. The PDF looks best if you can select the option to see two pages side by side like a magazine spread. ibooks won’t allow you to view it as a two page spread but the free app PerfectReader makes it look like a flipbook right away. Google Playbooks is a good app option for android devices.
2. Following purchase you will receive an (INSTANT AUTO SENT) email to your PayPal account which will contain 2 links. The first link has the e-zine (with the articles, patterns and all the usual parts). The second link has a ZIP file to download the stand alone patterns separately You can also access your ezine by “logging in” to your account (you will be prompted to set up an account during checkout).
It is important to note that the e-zine is 35MB and the ZIP file is 40MB. Please check that you will be able to download this sized file to the device you wish to view it on, prior to purchase.
It will usually take several minutes to download (maybe even up to 15minutes on a mobile device or tablet). Often people run into problems if they don’t realise it is downloading and keep clicking to download forcing their device to attempt to download it several times.
3. If you have computer issues and have any issues getting your link or downloading your e-zine please let me know firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If you have any questions about the PDF, patterns or articles you can ask in the Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/onethimblesewingenthusiasts , or via email at email@example.com
5. These PDF patterns come with a cottage license. What that means is that if you sew from home to sell at markets or online via Facebook, etsy, madeit etc. you can definitely sell items made from these patterns without needing to purchase a separate license. You can not get people to sew items made from these patterns for you to on-sell. Where appropriate please credit the pattern with a statement like “made with a BOO! Designs Pattern” or similar.
Please note the patterns themselves, the photographs & the content of the e-zine IS covered by copyright and may not be shared. It is for your personal use only. Each person who wishes to use these patterns should purchase their own copy.
If you are unclear on this please ask at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Every effort has been made to ensure that the included patterns, tutorials and articles are accurate, however One Thimble accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions, loss or damages or other consequences arising from the included information, patterns & tutorials. The views and comments expressed by contributors are not necessarily that of the editor. You should consult experts for advice specific to your circumstances before relying on any of the included information.
7. Prices are displayed on the website in Australian Dollars exclusive of GST and VAT. Taxes will be calculated and displayed at checkout after you’ve entered your address. Your paypal invoice will be in Australian dollars. The rate of conversion from other currencies to Australian dollars will be shown at the bottom of your paypal invoice.