THIS LISTING IS FOR THE SEVENTEENTH ISSUE OF THE ONE THIMBLE PDF E-ZINE.
You will receive the following PDF patterns/tutorials:
BIG DAY OUT JACKET (size 3-12)
BLOSSOM FLOWER PINCUSHION (handsewn)
FABRIC WRAP BRACELET (3 sizes)
FESTIVAL CLUTCH (2 sizes)
FLORAL FIESTA EMBROIDERY (handsewn)
GIVE PIECE A CHANCE CROP TOP & SKIRT (size 2-12)
MISS BLOSSOM BUNNY PURSE
NORI DRESS (size 2-12)
PORT SHORTS (size 3-12)
POSSE CADET CAP & VISOR (toddler to adult sizes)
SEWPERIOR FRUIT & VEG BAGS (2 sizes)
SOL DRESS & TOP (Ladies sizes AUS XS (8) – XL (16))
TACO TIME! 3D APPLIQUÉ
TEACHERS’ GIFT PACK
YOU NOW GET A ZIP FILE WITH ALL THE STAND ALONE PATTERNS WITH THE E-ZINE PURCHASE!
YOU CAN PURCHASE THE PDF PATTERNS INDIVIDUALLY BUT WITH THE E-ZINE YOU GET $100+ WORTH OF PATTERNS + ARTICLES + DISCOUNT VOUCHERS*!
In the e-zine you’ll find the following articles & tutorials:
– 10 Tips for Faster Sewing
– Tips for embellishing fabric
– How to make a Tassel Necklace
– Ideas for wrapping your handmade gifts
– Starting a handmade gift tradition
– Tips for sewing with denim
– It’s all about that stretch
– Summer Listening a guide to Podcasts
– Graphic Design for Beginners
– Using Instagram Stories
– and much more (see the third and fourth image for full contents list)
* discount vouchers may have expired – vouchers begin expiring at the end of November 2017
If you’d like a closer look at what’s inside be sure to check out the sneak peek magazine -> HERE
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask at email@example.com
or for general inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ BEFORE PURCHASE
1. This e-zine is in PDF format and the pages are A4 sized. It is advisable to ONLY print the pattern pages and to read the e-zine on your computer or mobile device. The pattern pages can be printed on letter or A4 sized paper with scaling set to none. The PDF looks best if you can select the option to see two pages side by side like a magazine spread. ibooks won’t allow you to view it as a two page spread but the free app PerfectReader makes it look like a flipbook right away. Google Playbooks is a good app option for android devices.
2. Following purchase you will receive an (INSTANT AUTO SENT) email to your PayPal account which will contain 2 links. The first link has the e-zine (with the articles, patterns and all the usual parts). The second link has a ZIP file to download the stand alone patterns separately You can also access your ezine by “logging in” to your account (you will be prompted to set up an account during checkout).
It is important to note that the e-zine is 40MB and the ZIP file is 70MB. Please check that you will be able to download this sized file to the device you wish to view it on, prior to purchase.
It will usually take several minutes to download (maybe even up to 15minutes on a mobile device or tablet). Often people run into problems if they don’t realise it is downloading and keep clicking to download forcing their device to attempt to download it several times.
3. If you have computer issues and have any issues getting your link or downloading your e-zine please let me know email@example.com
4. If you have any questions about the PDF, patterns or articles you can ask in the Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/onethimblesewingenthusiasts , or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. These PDF patterns come with a cottage license. What that means is that if you sew from home to sell at markets or online via Facebook, etsy, madeit etc. you can definitely sell items made from these patterns without needing to purchase a separate license. You can not get people to sew items made from these patterns for you to on-sell. Where appropriate please credit the pattern with a statement like “made with a Serger Pepper Pattern” or similar.
Please note the patterns themselves, the photographs & the content of the e-zine IS covered by copyright and may not be shared. It is for your personal use only. Each person who wishes to use these patterns should purchase their own copy.
If you are unclear on this please ask at email@example.com
6. Every effort has been made to ensure that the included patterns, tutorials and articles are accurate, however One Thimble accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions, loss or damages or other consequences arising from the included information, patterns & tutorials. The views and comments expressed by contributors are not necessarily that of the editor. You should consult experts for advice specific to your circumstances before relying on any of the included information.
7. Prices are displayed on the website in Australian Dollars exclusive of GST and VAT. Taxes will be calculated and displayed at checkout after you’ve entered your address. Your paypal invoice will be in Australian dollars. The rate of conversion from other currencies to Australian dollars will be shown at the bottom of your paypal invoice.