welcome To The One Thimble Blog
You know that feeling when you’ve sewn something AMAZING, but when you share a photo of it with your bestie, or in a group or use it for your handmade business’s social media, nobody is as smitten as you are. The frustrating thing is you KNOW that if they could see it in real life, they’d be excited too.
Over the next fortnight I’m going to be sharing tips, tricks, blog posts and links to help your photos live up to your sewing!!!!
Here’s a run down on what we’ll be covering. I’ll update with links as the posts go live!
- Backgrounds & Backdrops for your photographs.
- Check list for a handmade photoshoot.
- Tips for photographing kids
- Photoshoot styling
- DIY Lightbox
- Flatlay tips
- The basics of editing your photos in picmonkey & photoshop
- Taking your DSLR off Auto
- Roundup of my favourite photography posts